Last modified: 23 May 2018
It’s important to us that you trust how we handle your personal information. Please read our policy to discover what data we collect and why, how we use the information we collect and the choices you have. We’ve tried to keep it clear and concise, however if you do have any questions, please get in touch.
Having your personal information allows us to do many things. We can accept your order, process your payment and deliver your purchases. When you subscribe to our mailing list, you allow us to keep in touch with you so we can inform you of any developments we think would interest you.
Our Data Protection Policy
- We will not collect or store any of your, or your customers, personal information unless it is permitted or required by applicable law.
- Any personal information we hold or process will be kept up-to-date, and destroyed as soon as the reason for its collection or processing has lapsed.
The Information We Collect
We collect information to provide, maintain, and improve our products and services. The data we collect can help us in simple ways, such as having a contact phone number to communicate an issue with your order, as well as more complex ways, such as helping us identify any difficulties when using our website, or helping us determine which new products our customers would like to buy from us. Below we have listed full details on the information we collect, why we collect it, and the ways we use it.
When you place an order with us, we collect personal information which allows us to process your purchase. We collect your name and address to identify you as a customer and deliver the item to you. We collect your email and telephone number to send you notifications on the status of your order, including any issues or delays with delivery, and we collect payment information to allow us to process your payment. We also retain your artwork to allow you to easily and quickly reorder items.
Where we have your permission, we will use your e-mail address to provide you with information on our products, services, promotions and special offers.
If you supply your email address, your email address will not be used for any other purpose and will not be held on file by ourselves or any third-parties after the reason for collecting it has lapsed.
We will at times monitor and record communications between you and our Customer Success Team (including telephone conversations and emails) for quality assurance and compliance purposes.
We also store personally identifiable information to ensure a fair use policy, for example to monitor one-time use discount codes.
You have the right to:
- Access your information
- Unsubscribe from our mailing list or withdraw any other type of consent
- Request a copy of your personal information that we hold
- Correct or update your information
- Delete your personal information, or restrict how we use your information, unless we are legally obliged not to
- Alter your personal information so you are not identifiable
- Lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority
- Please note, after opting out you may still receive messaging from us that is not based on the data we hold. For example, if you follow our social media accounts, you will continue to receive post updates from us in your newsfeed. You may also continue to receive advertising from us on search engines through pay-per-click and display advertising, as these are not based on data we hold.
We will never sell your details to any third-party organisations.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that contain small pieces of information. They are stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone, and sent to your browser from our web server. Cookies are used by most websites to gather essential information to provide the user with the best experience. Cookies ensure websites function as you expect them to: they identify which platform you’re using and display an optimised version of the website for that platform, they save your log in details, and they remember your language preferences.
Types of cookies
Our website uses two types of cookies:
Essential to site function cookies: These cookies allow you to browse the site, search for products and add items to the basket. They also remember your preferences, such as your log in details and language preferences. They are essential to ensure our website runs as you would expect.
Performance cookies: These cookies are used to collect anonymous information about how you use our website. They inform us of any error messages from web pages and allow us to improve our website.
The security of your transactions is extremely important to us. To prevent any details being seen by unauthorised persons, your transactions are protected throughout the payment process. We use a 128 bit SSL encryption to encrypt the information before it is sent to the payments processor.